Commercial Real Estate Financing to Suit Any Purpose
When you are trying to buy a property, your purpose dictates the financial products that will serve you best. You’ll need something built to help you achieve your purpose, but each kind of funding has upward and downward limits. That means sometimes you will need funding from more than one source to close on a deal. Whether you need one loan or a custom combination of financial products to fully support your purchase, A-Key Funding Solutions has experienced commercial real estate professionals ready to help you achieve your goals with our commercial real estate financing.
Our Commercial Real Estate Financing Options
- International Financing: High net worth investors and sovereign funds often back commercial developments abroad, especially those designed to help promote global commercial development.
- Construction Financing: If you need milestone-based funding that will cover your entire project, our construction loans are available for large and small projects.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: Sponsorships from private funds and individuals can close the gap where commercial funding falls short on large projects.
- Bridge Loans: If you need to close on a property and you don’t have time to wait for long-term financing to get into place, bridge loans can cover you while you arrange it. With terms up to two years, they also work for funding property turn-around projects.
- SBA Loans: Government-backed loans for small businesses help companies grow into leaders in their communities. You must be planning to occupy the majority of the square footage in your new facilities to access this funding.
- FHA and HUD Loans: If you participate in federal housing programs, there are special funds earmarked for your use, and we can help connect you to them.
- CMBS Loans: If you plan on paying for the entire term of a loan, going for a commercial mortgage-backed security loan allows you to save on interest.
- Conventional Loans: Fixed-rate, amortizing products with 10 to 30 year terms are still some of the most popular commercial loans for a reason.
For more information about any of our offerings, contact us today.